Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Blue House

Last week we got to go and visit some of my favorite childhood friends, the Williams! They used to live across the street from us in Arizona but moved to Cali 16 years ago. We've stayed in contact all these years and made the six hour drive every summer to visit them. Now that I've made Cali my home, they are only a 45 minute drive away! Not as good as walking distance but much better than an all day car ride! I used to baby-sit the daughter, Tammy, when I was little so it's crazy to me that she's in college now! I have to remind myself that when we get together we aren't going to be playing barbies and dress up anymore. Instead we talk about her boyfriend and future plans... WAY DIFFERENT, but just as fun!
The Williams have turned my son into a little Van Gogh. They bought him this claw thing that holds chalk that you drag around and draw with and a chalk paint set. He not only enjoys painting the patio, but also his body, the sliding door, swing, and carpet (that's what happens when you run inside for two seconds for a drink of water)! Here are a few pictures of his (and Mommy's) latest work!



Blue eyes and a blue shirt, why not a blue mouth!?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: