Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Isaac's Secret Revealed

You guessed it... Isaac's shirt says, "I'm the BIG brother." This is still a new development (I'm only six weeks) but it's hard to keep a good secret quiet for too long! Isaac will get to love on his little brother/sister come this November... Friday the 13th! Isaac's birthday is the 12th so I'm hoping the baby doesn't come that day so they will have their own special days! Shaun, on the other hand, is hoping the baby DOES come on the 12th so he only has one date to remember! Go figure!!!


P.S. Yes Sarah, this does mean I'll be about to pop for my sister's wedding! Great timing huh!?! She wants all of her bridesmaids to get together in a few weeks to try on dresses... A lot of good that will do me! Poor girl has to plan a wedding around my pregnancy and her future brother in law's return from Iraq, which should be sometime this fall!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you order them, they know how to size you. But, I will alter it since I have yet to find a bridal store that gets it right!!! Not everyone gains baby weight in the same places. : )

Nicole Leonard said...

Wow! How exciting! Congratulations!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I am so happy for you, congratulations. What a great thing for all of you. Nothing like baby blessings...

Paige Hinrichs said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you. Isaac is going to have a blast!

By the way, I saw your post on my blog and I would LOVE to do your sister's engagement photos if she's interested. Just call or email me to book a session. : )

. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! Our babies are going to be only 4 short weeks apart! How are you feeling?