Saturday, March 21, 2009

Isaac will be Isaac...

This week Isaac has been working on some new tricks that he is going to teach his little brother/sister. He has become quite the little dare devil! Wanting to climb on EVERYTHING, especially mommy! While daddy is encouraging this behavior every step of the way, mommy has been experiencing mini heart attacks!

Do we have a future surfer? I told Shaun we needed to move to Hawaii so he can surf Pipeline.

Lifting 26 lbs. straight up in the air is really hard! Although, Shaun makes it look like a piece of cake! Maybe I'm just weak!? (I realize my outfit doesn't match... I was painting)

Of course he couldn't do this on flat ground. He's a few stairs up on the landing!

He's making his motorcycle noise and yanking on the throttle! I didn't get the shot with one leg in the air!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What were you painting? I am not surprised Shaun was encouraging Isaac to be a dare devil. One would have thought Brent was the chance taker in our fam but it was secretly Shaun. He was just more stealth about it! : )

Anonymous said...

That was no supposed to be anonymous. It is Isaacs Gramzie that left that comment. Guess I checked the wrong box..... technology! whew!

Leslie said...

Leave the heavy lifting to Shaun prego!

Unknown said...

More like boys will be boys!
I think they hit 15 months and they think they are "IT", they can do it all and not be scared... not sure that ever goes away! :)
Mine like to jump backwards off the couch now... you just wait momma, this is only the beginning!

Yeah... what are you painting anyways? New baby's room?

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

Yeah, I should leave the lifting AND painting to Shaun! I guess I'm not really the one painting... Just assisting. We have a china hutch and the wood color totally doesn't match the rest of the furniture so Shaun is painting it expresso brown. Also, I have a little wooden table and chairs for Isaac that needed a new look. I (while holding my nose) painted it a tan color and then dipped Isaac's hands in green paint for leaves and his foot in brown paint for the trunk. It was supposed to be a palm tree but Isaac hates getting messy so it's a little abstract! I'll post pictures when we finish!

. said...

I posted!!!!