Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tagged (FOREVER ago) by Hayley & Bekah

The Rules:
1. Go to where you store your digital photos and open the 4th folder.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people.

This was my 3rd grade class at Adams Elementary (2006). As you can tell, from some of the characters in the front, I had my hands fulls! For Christmas I bought fleece material and made them scarfs... Which turned into ninja bandanna! I am always being asked if I miss teaching. There are some days that I miss the "kids say the darnedest things" moments and the adult conversation at lunch, but I'll admit that I'm quick to respond with "no." BUT let me explain why. It was always my plan to go to college, graduate, get married, teach for a FEW years, and then be able to stay home when I had kids. Teaching was never meant to be my career. Now, looking back, I'm totally amazed that it actually worked out like that. I love the verse in the Bible that says, "In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9. I guess I kinda had my outline and God filled in all the details. Nothing can compare to the job I have now!

So I guess I more than explained the picture! :)

Many of you have already been tagged so if you are on my list of friends and want to give this a shot... then I tag YOU!!! I will make sure I tag Andy and Emily Burton though because they're new to the world of blogging!

No comments: