Monday, March 9, 2009

Beach and Hotel Fun!

Here are a few pictures that I said I would post from our San Diego get away last week! The beach was a little cold, but definitely worth the visit! Isaac is such a California boy! The hotel was tons of fun too! Using a different towel for every shower, which were VERY long showers, and not having to wash them was wonderful (the simple pleasures of being a mommy)! Isaac had a good time playing in the roll away crib they brought him too... Well, until he had to go to sleep in it!

I guess it wasn't that cold 'cause I'm still in flip flops!


I'm glad Shaun has his buddy for life!

Click on this collage so you can better see the look on Isaac's face in the bottom, right hand picture! This kid is so animated!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

I'm glad you retracted on your cold comment.