Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day

The Friday before Mother's Day I joined Isaac at his school for a special day. I was treated like royalty... I was waited on, sung to, and showered with handmade presents. This time with Isaac was greatly needed seeing as how the night before was rough. It was full of bad choices, which brought consequences. It's not easy being the oldest and having to help mommy out when daddy is gone for several days. He's a stubborn little guy, full of emotions, and great expecations. If things aren't how he wants, than his engine ignites and I know to throw on my fire proof suit 'cause there's going to be major flames. I'm hoping this temper of his can be used for the good someday... If that's even possible!? In the meantime, I'll keep praying and taking deep breaths!
 
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
On Sunday I was able to get ready in peace before I headed down stairs where I was greeted with kind words, cards, flowers, and presents. We spent the morning at church and then family came over for a yummy dinner made by Chef Shaun.
 
Happy Mother's Day to me!

Parker's belly and Blake's "smile!" Cracks me up!

The boys with Ammah

With Nana and Papa Sr.
They may not be looking at my camera but, I love that they are all smiling!

We also celebrated Papa's birthday. The boys love climbing in his new truck.

It took a while for Auntie Courtney to leave... These boys wanted her to move in with us!

No comments: