Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Best friends, worst enemies

Two words that I am constantly telling Isaac and Parker...
 
STOP FIGHTING!!!

By driving each other nuts, they are driving me nuts! They looooove to pick on each other... They are expert pickers. Pick, pick, pick, pick, pick, pick! Every play time ends in tears. According to Isaac, Parker is always doing it wrong. And, they must be able to read each other's mind because they wake up wanting to play with the exact same toy... Millions to chose from but, they both want the same one. It's endless...

However...
 
Every once in a blue moon...
 
When all the stars in the sky align just right...
 
When I think I can see a pig flying in the far distance...
 
These two brothers can be best friends!
 
And little do they know...
 
...it melts my heart!
 
Love!
 
 
I caught Peter Pan and Captain Hook on the trampoline holding hands. They are a team and someday I hope that they'll understand that because they have a brother, they'll always have a best friend! 
 

No comments: