Saturday, May 4, 2013

May the 4th be with you!

The boys don't fully understand the importance of this day... They're still young padawans!

They would rather wait until their master walks out of the room and then destroy! Parker didn't partake in the chaos but, he was kind enough to help his brothers clean it up!
 
I also pulled out pre-kid photo albums and the boys were at my side within seconds. Curious little critters they are...
 
My favorite was showing them some of our wedding pictures. Their first question, "Where are we!?" HA!
 
Other comments:
 
Hey that's Julie singing. What's she singing? The Pledge of Allegiance? -Isaac
 
Look, Uncle Manny is closing his eyes. That is so disrespectful! -Parker
(Sorry Uncle Manny)
 
Mommy, you look like an angel... Cause you're wearing white! -Isaac
 
There's way too much kissing in this book! -Parker
And every single kissing picture was quickly covered up with their hands
 
I did show them some pictures from high school and when they saw a photo of me with my homecoming date (holding hands), Parker gave me a disapproving look and wanted to know if I was married before I married their daddy!
 
These boys make me laugh!
 
 
 

No comments: