Monday, October 29, 2012

Two Other Men in My Life


This would be my oldest and my youngest!
 
I'm thankful for the 3 year, 9 month, and 6 day gap between them...
 
Why?
  
Because these two are crazy and LOUD!
  
I can't imagine having them back to back... 
 
God was kind in giving me an "in-between" break with Parker!
  
Isaac and Blake have very similar personalities...
  
They both had many expressions from week one! 
 
They were my "smaller" babies yet, they never acted like newborns...
  
Super alert!
  
Turn on a video camera now and they start performing. Their volume, especially together, is deafening!
  
They feed off of each other and already have competitions for who can be the loudest!
  
They also compete to be louder than the blender and the vacuum! As if that noise isn't enough... 
 
They both have a hard time holding still but, if you sit and read a book with them, you have to poke them to make sure they're still alive. 
 
They have great focus!
  
They both love animals.
Blake tries to eat anything with fur!
Thankfully his ear piercing squeal usually scares the live ones away...
I hate pulling hair balls from his mouth!
  
The other day I asked Isaac what it was that I tell him the most. He thought for about two seconds and said, "To be calm!"  
 
At school he is working on using his inside voice! 
 
They both play with their hair... All. The. Time!
Which is why you will find food in it. They also use their head as a napkin!
  
They take turns blowing raspberries on each other's tummy!
 
  
They light up when they see each other! I love the special bond they have!
 
 

No comments: