Friday, October 5, 2012

Rub-a-dub-dub, first time in the tub!

I just found this in my draft section of my blog posts. It's about 12 months and three weeks late but, I figured it was still worth posting. It's amazing that not too long ago Blake was this small! As I rocked him to sleep tonight I almost started crying. He's lost that itty bitty baby smell (tonight at the playground he definitely smelled like a boy) and my arms started aching because he's put on about 15 pounds since birth! I love watching my boys grow up... I just wish that every once in a while I could press a button and they could be tiny again. five minutes, that's all I need! No talking, just coos and little grunts! I miss the little sounds... There are no little sounds in our house anymore!
 Not. Even. Close!  
 
 
They all look so little!
 
So fresh and so clean, clean!

His hair looks dark (and a little curly) here but in the sun it has a slight redish tint. Two days before he was born I dreamed that he would be strawberry blonde.

Traumatized!

No comments: