Monday, October 8, 2012

La Jolla

The Fullertons were in town from Arizona so we met them at La Jolla for the day. It's not a beach we go to often but, that's going to change... We loved it! So much to see and do! Caves and sea lions were an added plus for my boys. It was a perfect day (which I guess is normal for the coast) and if our boys didn't have afternoon meltdowns, we would have stayed til sunset!
 
Most of these pictures are blurry due to a broken lense. That's why I put them in the collages. You can't really tell that they're not clear when they're little... Thankfully a new one is on it's way!


I thought this is where Blake would spend most of his time so I didn't bother bringing his swim gear... Boy was I soooo wrong...

All this crazy kid wanted was to be swallowed up by the waves! It was  quite the distance from where we set up to where the water started but, he made a dash for that ocean and screamed every time I rescued him from a wave. He was having the time of his life. One lady even walked over to me and said, "I'll help you keep him from drowning!" Apparently my last second saves made her nervous!

Digging for crabs and jumping over waves.
My boys loved having Kyle and Ryan to follow around!

No comments: