Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Middle Man

 
This would be my middle child 
 
From the womb he was different from his brothers...
 
Unique!
 
He doesn't have the volume they have...
 
Thankfully!
 
He's quieter...
 
A thinker...
 
I'll do it on my own kind of kid!
 
But, he is jam packed with personality!!!
 
He is never Parker James...
 
Usually he's Peter Parker!
 
 Or a Ninja Turtle, Power Ranger, Super Hero, Star Wars guy, Buzz, Woody, The Hulk, Peter Pan, Batman...
 
You get the picture!
 
He is quick to forgive and move on...
 
As well as not sulk in his mistakes!

Parker is the first up in the morning but, the last to get dressed. He's the first to get in the car but, the last to get buckled. He makes the biggest messes and has the hardest time cleaning up. If we're down stairs he wants to go potty up stairs. At dinner he says he's tired and at bedtime he says he's hungry. He doesn't care for animals and I think he hides his toys and then asks for them at bedtime just so I'll go in search for it!
 
I am so thankful for this little guy! Or should I say big guy... He's almost three!!!
 

No comments: