Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kauai: Departure


Packing up a family of five didn't leave a whole lot of time to think about how sad I was to leave! and I think I did pretty well remembering to empty out all of the drawers. Well, except for one of Shaun's. The next guy that stays in the condo won't need to do laundry... He'll have plenty of undies and socks! :/ Oops!

One last walk along the beach and one more shopping trip with the girls left us racing for the air port! It rained on the way so we said that even Hawaii was crying for us... She was sad that we had to go!

The memories that were made, the adventures that were taken... Priceless!    



Showing off our matching shirts!

It's super obvious that the boys weren't around when this picture was taken... We're holding hands! I love the automatic timer option!

and we WILL meet again!

Waiting to board the plane. they were ready to go home!

1 comment:

Valnetine26 said...

I am FINALLY (maybe) going to faithfully join the blogging community. :)OH, as to how I found your blod.... I believe that I GOOGLED "20 weeks pregnant" or something along those lines and I saw your picture, clicked on it and followed the trail. LOL