Wednesday, July 18, 2012

11 Months


I'm in disbelief that I'm deep into planning this little guy's first birthday! Really? Where did the time go!?! I'm struggling with the fact that there won't be any more babies in the house but, I know I have to stop at some point... Sooooo I'm looking forward to the next stage of life! Ok, moving on. this makes me want to cry!

Blake finally joined the other 90% of 11 month olds and is now crawling!!! I'll admit... I was a bit lot worried! I even called the doctor to talk it through with her. Of course that conversation ended up being the day he started crawling! figures! He really is just chill and all about taking his time. I should have known it would take him this long though... You see, there was a formula. Isaac, born in '07, crawled at seven months. Parker, born in '09, crawled at nine months. Blake, born in '11, crawled at 11 months! If I had figured this out sooner maybe I wouldn't have been as worried! ;)

Blake still loves giving kisses... Open mouth, right on the cheek or blown from a distance. He's become quite the copy cat too. Whether it's growling or shaking his head back and forth, he loves joining in on all the action! He is happy by day and demanding by night! Yes, he still has trouble sleeping through the night. Too many colds, teeth, and trips has made this a sleepless first year. We were never able to work into a schedule. It'll happen though...

When we're out, Blake gets mistaken for a girl probably fifty percent of the time! His curly hair, long eye lashes, and big blue eyes make him so pretty! I love God's sense of humor. I asked for a girl and he gave me a pretty boy instead!  




My yummy boy!

Parker never looks but then gets mad at us because he tells us he is looking!

No way was Blake going to look!

Can't forget about daddy!

My heart just skipped a beat. So much cuteness!

These pictures were taken at Sea World yesterday... We'll see if I ever get to that post!

No comments: