Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Trip #4

We were told that the end of January, during the middle of the week was the best time to visit Disneyland! We gave it a try last Wednesday and people were right! I wouldn't say it was empty but, it was better then all our previous trips! Two days before it was cold and rainy. That day, it was a little windy and high 70s! Isaac took care of the meltdown on the way into the park, so the rest of the day was perfect!   

My oldest...

My youngest...

And my middle!
"Hey Parker, smile for the camera!"

This was the "pictures with characters" trip!

Isaac's favorite part of the day!
Although, he was really hoping to fight Darth Maul... I guess Darth Vader will have to do!

My favorite!
I actually got my boys to check out Minnie Mouse's house! Of course all they wanted to do was sleep in her bed and eat her food! I'm raising true men here!

~~~~~~~~~~~

That night when we got home there was a package waiting at the door for Parker. We had already put him to bed so we let him open it the next morning. To say he was excited was an understatement! Iso had made him a Mickey Mouse stool!

The detail is amazing! My dad made Isaac a surfboard stool for his first birthday and every night they fight over it! Thanks Iso for making my life a lot easier! No more sharing!

He couldn't wait to try it out... He took it straight to the bathroom and brushed his teeth!

No comments: