Sunday, January 29, 2012

Family Pictures

 Now that these pictures are over two months old I figured it was time to post them! I mentioned back in November that we had family pictures taken for Thanksgiving. We never get good pictures and we are never all together so my sister and I surprised my mom with a family photo shoot! She was thrilled! I was a little worried due to the two groups of boys. The little ones: Isaac, Parker, Maddox, and Blake. And the big ones: Iso, Mike, Aaron, and Shaun. November was also a horrible month for Parker and the camera! They were far from friends! Even though there weren't as many smiles as I would have liked, we survived! We give a big thanks to the marshmallows, Smarties, and bubbles! And to our photographer, Naomi Fugit! Thanks girl!

Family of 5 picture!

More...

G.G. Mom with 4 of her 19 great grand kids
Happy 93rd birthday too!

Uncle Aaron with his four nephews... Looks like he's going to have to supply the girls! ;)

And, of course, Parker will smile when he's with Iso!

Always fun and games when a grandpa is near by!

No comments: