Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How many months!?

What??? I'm five months old aready!?!?!?

Wait, let me look at this number again to make sure that's right...

Yup, that's right... Five months old!

Wow! I'm tired... Being five months old is a lot of work!

Blakester,
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You're almost halfway to being one year old and I just can't accept that right now! You're a pro at rolling over and you're pretty much sitting up on your own already! Seriously, if you knew how to pull your knees up under your body, I'm sure you would take off! The drool never ends and I can't hold you without you yanking on my necklace. I love that you caress your head when you're nursing (just like your big brother Isaac did as a baby and who still to this day plays with his hair when he eats) and when I catch you looking at me in awe! However, I don't like that you think it's time to play at four o'clock in the morning. Thankfully you are a self soother and can put yourself back to sleep. You love your hands. Your poor little knuckles are red from you chewing on them constantly... Still no consistent luck with that thumb of yours. Your brothers are in love with you! Thanks for laughing at their silly faces... It makes them feel special! I love every second with you... Even the 4am smiles. I do have one small request of you though... If you could keep the poop IN the diaper, that would be great! Oh and I'm sorry for locking you in the car the other day and then having to call 911 to come and rescue you... We'll talk details on that in the next post. That caused way too much trauma on my heart and today I just want to remember the sweet stuff!

I love you little man, Mommy

No comments: