Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Real men wear PINK


Not only do real men wear pink but,...

...They also smile while wearing it! Man he looks good!

Maybe this was taking it too far!?!

I love these big blue eyes but, these pictures don't do justice to the true color of this little onesie! It really is a beautiful shade of pink! I guess I have to do it again in better lighting! ;)

Extra info: Real moms also know to do stuff like this when daddy's at work. But, it's oh so fun to send him a picture and snicker when he replies, "DON'T EVER DO THAT TO MY SON AGAIN!!! Just so you know Shaun, Tati bought him this outfit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah Jason would not have let that shirt (or that headband! lol) in our house for a boy. haha I would have been in big trouble lol Although to be honest I don't think I could do it either lol He does have beautiful eyes though...maybe a shade of blue on him ;)

Ruth

Marcella said...

I totally put a headband on Nolan the other day! Alex was not happy about it...he said, "Why would you do that?" It was hilarious!