Friday, December 23, 2011

Three Boys at Three Months

My boys' third month of life is stressful for me. The reason? Because some how all the comparison pictures of them in the same outfits are then! How that happen... I have no idea! You'd think I'd want to spread it out. I'm seeing some very small similarities between Isaac and Blake (mostly in personality) but, Parker is in a league of his own. However, there are times that I see similarities between Isaac and Parker (same eyes), which then makes Blake the most unique looking. Good thing it really doesn't matter though... I'm glad they're all so different!   
Can you tell who is who? I think Isaac and Blake have the same expression!

I bought this outfit when I found out I was pregnant for the first time. I just knew I would have a boy! However, I never thought I'd have three! Guess I got my monies worth!

~~~~~~~~~~
 These next four are of Parker and Blake. They look nothing alike but, it's fun to see them in the same outfits. Some say the more kids you have, the less pictures you take. BUT, for me, that's the opposite. We didn't have our good camera when Isaac was born so I think Parker and Blake have more pictures than him!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaac (6 weeks) and Blake (2 months) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Do you purposely take the same poses in the same outfits??

Ruth