Thursday, December 15, 2011

Behind

To say I am behind in blogging is an understatement. I have so much I want to share! Like, I'm having to make a list...

Like our last two trips to Disneyland...

Or that Blake is soooo close to rolling over but, gets distracted every time he tries! Wonder why!?

Or that this little cutie (that is now 18.8 lbs) will be four months on Sunday!

I want to share about the special relationship that Shaun has with his boys and how much I love watching them interact!

I also want to share real life with you. I have had some rough mommy days lately! Maybe it's because I've been trying to do too much. I love Christmas but, trying to shop while running a house and taking care of three little boys is tough stuff! Shaun's really the one that keeps us all together! 

I have to admit why I'm behind on blogging. The laptop died again... Shaun killed it this time. Yes, I take half the blame because I'm the one that put it on the floor. BUT, he's the one that stepped on it and broke the screen. Can you believe it!? I feel like we just got it back from the shop. Repairing it is cheaper than buying a new one but, it sure stinks putting money into something you already own. Especially this time of year... Christmas also isn't cheap! So, we're supposed to get the laptop back Saturday and then I have my work cut out for me! Note to me: I also want to share about Isaac's first dentist appointment, our Elf on the Shelf, the LeapPad hunt, comparison pictures of all the boys at three months, Blake's room, and Super Preggo Strength (that one sounds interesting, huh?!).

Until then, Merry Christmas! 

No comments: