Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving

So, I've been meaning to post about Thanksgiving for a while... Just hasn't happened. I'll have to push pause on the Christmas season and rewind a few weeks.

We spent Thanksgiving in Arizona. I can't remember the last time we were there for Turkey Day. The week before we flew my mom out to help with the drive. She entertained the boys and I drove. Shaun took off to Glamis the same day and then had to come back home to work. He didn't fly to AZ til Thanksgiving morning. The drive there was smooth and we only had to stop once (unlike the drive home that took an extra 3 1/2 hours due to accidents and holiday traffic). My brother flew in from LA and my Grandmother came from down south. We were all together!!! We enjoyed a great meal at my sister's house!

We had family pictures taken (for the first time ever) and the guys had to carry the props. I'll post the pictures when we get them back.

Look at my parent's massive cat, Emmy!

Four blue-eyed cousins

Iso reading to the boys before bed. He had to be the one to put them to sleep. If I tried Parker would just cry when I left the room.

Cuddle time

G.G. Mom with her 19 great grandchild

My turkey baby

Parker took a few pictures. Not bad but good thing he got his own camera for his birthday.
We had another birthday party for the boys. Kyle and Ryan came over to help celebrate. It was funny because Isaac thought he was already turning five!

They were thrilled with all their new presents!

1 comment:

travis and hayley said...

so cute! i think blake looks like his brother, yet he really has his own look. his eye shape seems to be a little different. all your boys are just precious! and sooo fun that they have a boy cousin ;)