Monday, December 26, 2011

Blake's Room

 So, I should be blogging about Christmas but, Blake's room is finally done and I'm so excited about it! My dad hung the last few pictures for me today!!! I'm proud to say that there isn't any blue! If I couldn't decorate in pink, then I wasn't going to decorate in blue! Red has never been one of my favorite colors but, I absolutely love, love, LOVE it now! Especially the bright red crib sheets I just got! Now if I could just finish Isaac and Parker's room...

This was the beginning... Wooden stars (that my dad cut out of wood for me) and wooden letters and frames.


Before...

After!!!

Before...

After!!!

A close up! I love the canvas guitar pictures and hooks! And, of course the red picture frame I made now has a pictures of Blake in it!

If you ask me, this little rockstar has a super cute, one of a kind room!
(I love that when he sleeps he has to wrap his hand around the mattress)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I love it! The room looks huge!