Sunday, August 15, 2010

Quick picture update!

 I'm sitting on our swing in the back yard, stealing our neighbor's internet 'cause ours is not scheduled to be connected til Tuesday. Not being able to blog and read other blogs is killing me! I didn't know that this would work so I only have a few pictures to share. I'll work on posting more before and after photos soon. Until then...

Before (the entire wall to the left was wallpaper)

 
After (well, we still need baseboards and to hang the curtains)


Part of the front yard before and during. My dad spent nine days on this darn yard!


This is what it currently looks like! Sod comes tomorrow! Soon we'll have grass!!!
Parker is getting really good at the stairs. I made them go up halfway and turn for a picture!

Parker has six teeth... Definitely working on more though!

Isaac loves all his new friends... Or is it the quads and jeeps that he likes!?! The neighbors to the right have three boys and the neighbors to the left have six kids!

Mummu left today... She was here for 17 days. We of course treated her to a pedicure and massage before she left!

Shaun is back from Mexico and man oh man were we all glad to see him!!!

No comments: