Monday, August 23, 2010

Chunky Monkey - 9 Months


Parker's 9 months came and went without me even realizing it! I truly thought the 18th was only the 17th! On the 18th someone even asked me how old he was and I told them that he was almost 9 months! Terrible of me... Just terrible! This little man has brought so much joy to our lives. I am loving the baby stage this time around and am sad when a milestone is reached. If I could be guaranteed more sleep, I would keep Parker this age forever!

Today's stats:
Height is 30 inches (92 percentile)
Weight is 23.3 lbs (87 percentile)

Accomplishments to date:
Parker claps his hands when he's excited, waves when he wants praise, shakes his head when you ask him to, screams when you change his diaper or put clothes on him, cries when mommy walks away (a talent that breaks my heart every time), plays peek-a-boo with big brother, sleeps through the night (if coming into bed with us early in the morning doesn't count), and finally, crawls with his tummy OFF the floor. Man I thought he was never going to stop that snake-like army crawl! It was just one day that he decided that he was going to push all his chunky monkey belly weight off the ground and show us that he has some incredibly strong guns! ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just want to EAT HIM UP!!!! Happy Birthday Baby Boy!!

Keri Sheckler said...

He is sooooooo cute. Love the smile.