Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One Post Away...

Isaac has another announcement to make... His little brother's name. BUT he wanted to keep you in suspense a little longer and wait 'til the next post to reveal it! Hahaha! I told him that we had to tell family first. I don't think they would ever talk to us again if they found out through our blog. I would love to be able to post a video of him saying the name but I don't know how to do that. Any tips? Do I just hook up my video camera to the computer? How can I get it to YouTube? I'm clueless!
Before Isaac has to share the spot light with his sibling, here are a few random photos that are all about him! Enjoy!
Enjoying one last thrill in the Bumbo before we let baby Cassidy Cope use it. I don't think he's going to like when it is given to little brother!

His new place to play... On the coffee table!

Have I ever told you how wonderful the $ section at Target is? Wonderful! I bought Isaac those capsule things that grow into animals when put in warm water. He had so much fun with them!


Checking out the growth of his animals.


Safety first: Enjoying a little ride before bedtime! He is SO close to being able to ride his tricycle. He could totally do it if the bike was a little smaller.


Preparing to go and save Gotham City...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Did I just catch the new baby's name in there...??? If so, it's so cute!!! :)

Alicia said...

I can't wait.

Alicia said...

Oh wait I think I saw it slipped in as well. Very cute.

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

WHAT? What are you reading? I said I would tell you in the NEXT post! What did you think you saw?

Mona said...

It is easy to post a video on your blog. Just save your video on your computer. You don't need to use YouTube at all. Once your video is saved on your computer, just create a new post as usual, up at the top next to the button you push to add a picture is a filmstrip icon that you use to add a video, click on it and browse for your video and it will upload and post to your blog just like pictures do.
I want to see the video of Issac saying the new addition's name!

Mona said...

Those are some big bat boots. Is he going to save Gotham as Bruce Wayne's alter ego Batman, or stomp it out as Brucezilla!