Sunday, July 19, 2009

And they lived happily ever after...


What a week! We took a road trip to central California to celebrate the marriage of Brent and Christina (Shaun's older brother). It was the hottest week of the summer so far but we made it back without melting! It was a beautiful wedding (thanks to the design team: My mother/sister-in-laws) and everything turned out as planned! Isaac LOVED being with his cousins again and followed them everywhere. It's hard to imagine that he's going to be the big brother soon. I think I had about 80 pictures so I tried to cram as many as I could into several collages. You can view the rest at http://isaachiggins.shutterfly.com/.


Wedding prep & cousin love!






Will Isaac ever look at the camera and/or not scream!?!








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christian and Tawny said...

Wow, You look so beautiful! I can't believe are on your second! Congrats! I love to see your pictures, your family looks so happy and full of fun! =)

Isaac's Gramzie said...

The girls and I just got home. It is 35 degrees cooler here than when we left. Beautiful wedding and glad to be home!!!!! You took beautiful pictures for us. I was just too busy to think of them! Thank you!