Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Eat the Baby!!!

This is Isaac's newest sentence, "Eat the baby!" He has to pull up my shirt, pull up his shirt, and then attack! I don't know if he thinks I ate the baby or he's telling me that he is going to eat the baby. I wish I could get inside his head! The other day he kept saying "baby" and holding out his hands to my belly! He wanted to hold Parker! It was so cute. I had to keep telling him that the baby wasn't ready to come out yet. He was a little sad but quickly moved on to something else. I didn't think he would be this responsive to my pregnancy. I thought he was way too young. His understanding and thought process amazes me!





Several months ago I posted about my son's dirty language problem. Remember? He pronounced "Shoes" like "Sh**." Well, thankfully that word was corrected but now we have a new issue. Isaac loves making "forts." The problem is that he clearly calls them "fu**s" (sorry, I feel bad even typing that). Oh man... Moving on: Tonight he actually let mommy come in too. Daddy and I met in the middle with our legs hanging out both ends. Isaac would pop in and out with random things like stuffed animals and golf clubs. On one of his trips in, he brought us a blanket and made us lay our heads down on it. The best part was when he told us, "Shhhh!"




Ummmm..... I think I'm 24 weeks!?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

You look great, and I love the eat the baby, so cute. Grace use to have a hard time saying fox.

Alicia said...

You look so cute! That's great that Isaac is excited for Parker's arrival.

Sarah said...

Rhiannon wasn't allowed to say "forks" for awhile, we just called everything spoons! LOL You look so cute!!!

. said...

Okay so we still don't have a name and unfortunatly I can't blame it on Mike. We just can't think of one. BUT, one of our possiblilities was Parker James, how wierd is that? Anyways just so you know I love that name.