Saturday, October 23, 2010

26 days...

 I can't believe Parker will be one in less than a month. I feel like he never had a chance to be a baby... He's had to keep up with his big brother from day one! Parker was never interested in the baby toys. He skipped straight to the hot wheels and remote control trains. You know, the toys that say, "Choking hazard. Not for children that put things in their mouth." The fact that he is such a cuddler and will let me love on him whenever I want keeps me feeling like he's still my baby.

Riding big brother's bike. His feet can't even reach the peddles but boy can this kid make a bike go! For his birthday we got him a Scoot n Zoom Radio Flyer. It's the coolest thing ever!


Even though Parker isn't to the appropriate age of turning his seat around... We still did it anyways. We figured due to the fact that he's 24 (or 25) lbs, we were safe! This is Shaun testing to make sure he won't fall out in case of a roll over accident!

Parker loves to brush his teeth. Or maybe he's just massaging his sore gums. Two more teeth popped up this week!

If Parker even hears us open up the dishwasher, he comes as fast as he can to "help." He climbs up and starts throwing things on the ground.

"Mom, I'm a big boy and determined to keep up with the world. BUT as you can see, I'm at the bottom of this stinkin' rope climb and big brother is at the top. So, can you please stop taking pictures and help me catch up!?"

No comments: