Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Parker's Pumpkin Baby Shower

So I really didn't think I needed a baby shower this time around. I already have a boy so what more could I need that I didn't get the first time!?!
Well, Jodi Cope and Laura Schwecke proved me wrong! They told me that they were going to throw my a shower whether I liked it or not so I better go register! I headed to Babies R Us and realized that there were many items I could use. I was beyond thankful for all the diapers, cash from the diaper raffle, wipes, toys, clothes, blankets, etc. that I received! It will be nice for Parker to have a few things he can call his own. Not everything with be an Isaac hand-me-down! Jodi and Laura did an amazing job decorating and planning food and games. It was so beautiful! I can't believe all the work they had to do! Thanks girls! You didn't have to... BUT I'm glad you did!
Beautiful fall decor!


Jodi made a diaper cake!




Emily and Adriana

The girls from our Young Marrieds Bible Study class


Ammah, Aunt Tracy, Nana, Courtney, and me (Kimberly had to leave early)


Tammy and Sherry (I used to baby sit Tammy)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Hofschroer's said...

Sorry I didn't make it! Glad you had a wonderful time! =)