Monday, October 12, 2009

Paajanen/Laird Wedding

While Lisa and Mike are enjoying themselves in Europe, everyone involved in the planning of their wedding are trying to recover... My feet are a little swollen and Parker seems to have dropped a few inches! We had some "controlled chaos" moments but overall it was a grand event and all went well!
I just wanted to post a few pictures now and then when I don't have Isaac trying to blog for me, I'll post more!
Bride and groom with Isaac


Mr. & Mrs. Michael Laird

Handsome little ring bearer that did an AMAZING job of walking down the aisle! More details to come...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paige Hinrichs said...

Erika, I never gave you a hug when I left AZ . But, THANK YOU so much for thinking of me for photographing Lisa's wedding. It was a beautiful day. Isaac did a wonderful job too! Tell Shaun thank you as well! I posted just a couple of pictures on my wedding blog, but there are tons more to edit.
http://theweddingedition.blogspot.com/

Paige Hinrichs said...

By the way, I was editing pictures and saw just how much you two girls look alike. Beautiful.