Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bored? Go to Sea World

I have a love hate relationship with Shaun's fire job. I hate that tomorrow morning he goes in for a three day work shift and that we won't see him 'til Monday morning. However, I do love that he's off during the week (when everyone else is working and in school) and we can take trips to Sea World. The less people the better!


I have been sick and yesterday (as we were leaving) the deep down, painful cough hit. It ended up not being the most relaxing day for me, BUT, my boys sure did enjoy the day and that made it worth it! On the way home last night Isaac must have been dreaming about his day because, while asleep, he would say "seal" and "Shamu!" It was so sweet. He woke up this morning asking for whales.


Our last stop was to the 50% off caricature drawings. Isaac sat and laughed the whole time his picture was being drawn. It was after four and he was so tired! We had already had a melt down earlier so I guess "slap happy" was the next option!


We of course go where Isaac leads!


When we left the park for lunch Isaac got a dolphin hand stamp. He was so impressed! I think it was his first stamp experience...


Ok... Maybe beyond impressed!


Elmo in Shamu land? Can it get any better than that? I wasn't even allowed on the kiddie rides because of being pregnant!



Totally could have stood in front of the skinny mirror all day long!

1 comment:

. said...

Love the skinny mirror picture! I need one of those right now! How are you feeling. Only 2 weeks left for me :) maybe sooner!