Thursday, April 30, 2009

Isaac Fix

My mom called today and told me that she needed more pictures of Isaac. So, being the good-little-PERFECT-faaaaaavorite-middle child that I am, I took Isaac outside for a photo shoot so I could grant my mother her request! Take that Aaron and Lisa! (my siblings)
I think these pictures would look great edited. Like to black and white or even a sepia. I'm not good at that though. I have a hard time changing originals.







Don't be fooled by all the other smiling pictures. This boy definitely has his moments! Here he is screaming at me, at the top of his lunges, because I wouldn't give him a snack... BUT only because he wasn't saying please!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

He's a cute boy :) Way to hold him to saying please!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

He is too cute. Great photos.

Isaac's Gramzie said...

You are a good mom teaching him boundaries. It's hard sometimes but SO worth it. Shaun doesn't yell for snacks anymore and he usually says please and thank you!

Sarah said...

He's so big! Whatta little stud!
How are you feeling?

I'm terrible at editing too but Elaine and Jessica told me about picnik.com and Its amazing and totally free! You should try it- it's great!

Shannon said...

He is getting so big! I love these pictures! Too Cute!

The Hofschroer's said...

adorable! I love his little shorts!!!