Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Comedian

Is it me or am I always posting about Isaac's obsession with SHOES? Sorry, but I think it's so funny! Our shoes are all over the house. If we leave our closet door open, then we are guaranteed to find Isaac in there trying on all our shoes! He even throws them downstairs so he can wear them while he plays. Yesterday Isaac went up to Shaun and demanded that he take his shoes off so that he could put them on.
I'm also happy to announce that Isaac is back to saying "shoe" the correct way. For several weeks it clearly sounded like he was saying "sh**!" It was so embarrassing.





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

He's So cute! I especially love the black ones! LOL

Youre new blog is so cute- I especially love the new title. Plus one! Yay!

Dan and Kharvena said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog. I just realized I had them. I am still learning about this blog thing. Congrats again on your news.. Issac is really cute by the way it was fun to see him in person the other day.

Paige Hinrichs said...

That's so funny, for the last time I checked this blog, you were writing about shoes. As long as he wears boy ones too. : )

Love the new blog title. So adorable.