Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shoes, shoes, shoes!

It's no surprise that Isaac's favorite shoes are his orange crocs from Halloween! We let him wear them around the house and for quick trips to the store but when we go to church, he has to leave them at home. However, last Sunday he got to wear them to Sunday School. You see, we left his brown pair at Papa and Nana Elliott's house and none of his other shoes fit! It seems that his feet grew overnight! I was so embarrassed of his pumpkin feet!

I decided that this week we had to go shopping! Isaac has chubby feet so it wasn't easy finding shoes that were wide enough, not to mention reasonably priced! I don't get why kids shoes are so expensive!? I loved his Nikes and DVS but they were gifts and they exceeded my limit. He's growing way too fast to spend a lot of money! Anyway, we were successful and he now has some comfy, cool shoes!

Can you tell I'm all about the Velcro? Isaac won't hold still long enough to have shoes that tie!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paige Hinrichs said...

Good Golly! He has more shoes than I do!

Anonymous said...

Interesting.!! I think you have spent much money on shoes.