Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Bought a Maternity Sweater...

Did I get your attention? Are you totally thinking I'm prego? Weeeelllllll, sorry to disappoint you... but I'm NOT! I didn't realize it was a maternity shirt until I was trying it on in the dressing room. That's when I saw that it was a "big belly" sweater. But it was too late by then, I had to have it! It lays right against my tummy... Probably because it's an extra small. After wearing it all day it seemed to stretch a lot though. Hopefully with a good wash and a spin in the dryer it will shrink back down!


One more thing... I applaude those that can wear skinny jeans. I tried on a pair and I felt so claustrophobic!.. If that's even possible!.. You know what I mean!

2 comments:

Mona said...

You are a big tease! I thought it meant you were pregnant! Doesn't Isaac want a little brother or sister?

You should come have lunch with us when we go back to work.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

That was a good one....Happy New Year.