Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sea World

For Christmas Shaun, Isaac, and I got Sea World passes (thanks mom and dad)! We have so many great memories of being there when we were kids so the anticipation of taking Isaac wouldn't let me sleep last night! It's so wonderful to be able to pass on to Isaac what our parents gave to us... A loving childhood with exciting adventures! We had a splashing good time and I'm pleased to say that Sea World is VERY little kid friendly. It's not very often that parks are this clean and bother to think of the toddlers! We love you Shamu!
The Great Killer Whales

The Shamu Show

The first thing we saw were the dolphins and Isaac absolutely loved them. It's not very often that he holds this still!

The Higgins Fam (do you like my new jacket? Well, I DID! Too bad I'll never wear it again. I left it at Sea World!)

The Cope Fam (can you spot baby Cassidy? Yeah, I don't believe she's due in less than a month either!)


Carson and Isaac enjoying a snack at the Clyde and Seamore's Risky Rescue Show!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: