Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Arizona: Part 1

WE'RE HERE!!! WE MADE IT TO ARIZONA!!!
When we got to the airport in California they almost didn't let me on the plane without buying a ticket for Isaac. You see, they thought he was two! I assured them that he just turned one but they had to go and get a supervisor. The lady studied him and said that she would let me go this time but I need to carry proof with me from now on. Yes ma'am! We made it through check point with no problems but when we got to the gate and saw that our flight had been delayed an hour, I flipped... What was I going to do with Isaac for an hour and a half!?! He was all over the place and entertained EVERYONE that was waiting! By the end of the flight he had made MANY friends. When we landed we had to wait at the bottom of the gate for the stroller and Isaac waved to every person that walked out of the plane. I was shocked when they all waved back and said, "Bye Isaac!" THEY KNEW HIS NAME!!!
Isaac still has a runny nose so he's been on and off drama all day! It's nice to have the extra help when he's being a little mama's boy! He loves the extra attention too!!! We went to the tennis courts because Papi was giving lessons to a bunch of little kids. Isaac grabbed a racket (a full size racket because he would have nothing to do with a little one) and joined right in. It's amazing how, even at one, they think they know everything!
He is telling everyone how old he is... I should have had him do this for the airport workers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh is is possible Isaac gets more precious each day? This is a GREAT pic. I'm so glad you are having a good time with your fam.

The Hofschroer's said...

the shopping cart of tennis balls is classic!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I love that photo. So glad you made it. He is just a little doll.