Tuesday, December 9, 2008

So glad I have just ONE Isaac!

Isaac's thinking... "Oh you are sooooo handsome! Oooo, look at you. You are sooo cute too. AND where did he come from? He looks a lot like the two of you! I love your shoes. What? Your mommy hates your shoes too? So does mine, but that's why I wear them! Wow, you're a good dancer... And you are too... and you too! Watch me spin. I'm not so sure about your hair though. It looks like your mommy cut it!"
FYI: Khols has the biggest and best dressing rooms for mothers of toddlers. Just grab an Elmo CD player from the toy section and your little one will rock out with his "friends" while you try on the whole store!

2 comments:

BluRayn said...

Oh that is just toooo cute!! You could totally hear him saying that to himself too! LOL

Paige Hinrichs said...

Hehe...that is so darling. I don't like taking my kids into dressing rooms while I change. My 3 yr old usually shouts, "Are you going to get naked mom?" Nice.