Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Shaun!

Last night we went out to celebrate Shaun's 28th birthday! Spaghetti Factory was yum, yum! We went on the eve of his birthday because little brother Matthew is having knee surgery today (actually, as I'm typing). Poor guy! Feel better soon! It was, like always, a wonderful time spent with family. They even have a little kids section with movies and blocks so the Aunties and Uncle took turns entertaining Isaac! here are a few pictures of the birthday boy!
Isaac was not interested in having his picture taken. This was before we left for dinner...
NOT HAPPY!

At the restaurant before dinner...
NOT LISTENING!!!

Pretty in Pink!


Shaun's family knows just what he likes! ;)


The BIGGEST surprise of the night.... Wii!!!! I'm the one typing but I asked Shaun to tell me what he wanted me to write... Shaun says, " --------." That's all I could get out of him! He's deep into Wii so I think the blah focused look on his face means thank you, thank you, and thank you for ALL the gifts!


Awwww! Finally, a smile! A little goofy but Isaac finally gave in. Probably because EVERYONE was looking at him while he performed his latest trick... Showing us his muscles!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Woohoo! A Wii!

I'm hoping we win one from 89.7 KSGN. :)

The Hofschroer's said...

we have a wii! its sooo fun! enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! Dinner was so much fun wasn't it. I'm glad Grandma Barbara could join us!!!! Bring Isaac over to play in the snow!!! We have lots.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! Dinner was so much fun wasn't it. I'm glad Grandma Barbara could join us!!!! Bring Isaac over to play in the snow!!! We have lots.

Sarah said...

How cute! Happy Birthday! Erica you look AMAZING! So gorgeous! And Issac- what a cutie, he's so big! =)

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I love that last picture of the three of you, so cute... What a beautiful family.