Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The New Man of the House...

Well, four months ago today my daddy had surgery to repair his achilles tendon. The doctor said that it would be a 4 -6 month recovery and that he couldn't go to work and would have to stay home and play with me. We've done so much these past few months - A trip to Hawaii, two trips to Arizona, a few days spent at the beach and the zoo, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the list goes on and on. My favorite times are our nightly wrestling matches! I have so much fun with my daddy, but I knew our guy time wouldn't last forever. Because my daddy is a hard worker and was determined to get better quickly, today was his first day back to work! He still walks with a limp and isn't 100% but the doctor said that it will take a year for a FULL recovery. I'm sad that daddy is gone but I'm the man of the house now and it's my responsibility to take care of mommy when he's gone! I didn't waste any time... I got to work on my first project...



Isaac the Builder. "Just give me the screw driver mommy, I'll do it!"


"Wow, just my size."


"Ahhh! Enjoying the fruits of my labor!"



Just a look back at a few moments of daddy and me!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mona said...

I love the picture of Isaac kickin' back by the bookcase! Now that's the way to live! Lounging with a good book. Enjoying the good life.