Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mele Kalikimaka


Another Christmas has come and gone for the Higgins Trio (Shaun works tomorrow... and the next day)! It's late and I'm beyond tired so I'll have to give the days events and highlights later! Here are a few pictures from our wonderful Christmas day! I downloaded our Christmas morning pictures on Isaac's site, http://isaachiggins.shutterfly.com/, (you're welcome mom) but still need to add the pictures of Christmas with Shaun's family (I know, they're my family too but that's how I sometimes say it so people know which side of the family I'm referring to).








Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had such a WONDERFUL Christmas Eve with you guys! One of the nicest!!!!! We will miss you Christmas Day but know you will be having a blast at the station! We love you!!!!!!!