Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just Life...

I'll have to admit that this is the first time I don't want to post something new. Not because I don't have anything to share (never the case) but because the last post on our blog was so special to me! Shaun was gone when I found it and I was shocked. It brought tears to my eyes! I strive to be a good wife (and mother) but I've realized Shaun makes it pretty easy for me. Little Isaac and I are so blessed to have him!
Here are some pictures from this week's events. Now that Isaac is walking he is trying to walk up and down the stairs. It's pretty scary!
Yes, I'm already trying to run!

Teasing Cloi with Gold Fish!


This is his "I'm reading, so don't bother me" face!


"Hello! Can I help you?"

We bought a swing for the porch because Isaac loves the one his grandparents have in Phoenix.



Enjoying lunch with Uncle Matt and Auntie Adriana. We surprised her this week at school with flowers and Taco Bell! Adriana was my partner in crime (AKA: fellow 3rd grade teacher now teaching 4th) at Adams Elementary. I don't miss teaching that much but I sure miss Adriana.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alicia said...

The picture of him reading is priceless! He will definitely know all of his sound spelling cards before Kindergarten! HA!