Friday, October 24, 2008

Hair Cut

Today I tortured my son... I gave him a hair cut! NOT the curly golden locks in the back but just the bangs that were falling in his eyes. Shaun was pretty sad himself. He wants Isaac to have crazy, punk-rock, surfer hair - I informed him that I don't do split ends. We put Isaac in his high chair on the porch and he flipped out as soon as I sprayed his head with water. It probably didn't help that the bottle was 1/3 vinegar though. Oops! I used the water bottle that I use on the cats when they're clawing something... I forgot to rinse it out! Anyway, Shaun had to do some MAJOR entertaining for me to even be able to touch Isaac's hair. I didn't get to cut as much as I wanted but it was a start. It's also a little longer on the left side but it works with his comb over! I'll have to admit that it's a much better job than the hair cut I gave him right before Mother's Day. Hoooorrrrrrrrible!
Before...


After...


He was still mad at us for about 10 minutes after the hair cut!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Hofschroer's said...

You did a good job!
Also... I love the new Fall look to your blog!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

How cute. You are braver than I am.