Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Solid Food + 8 Teeth = A Diego Toothbrush

Because Isaac has 8 teeth, we decided that it was time to get him a toothbrush! I know, it's a little overdue. To our absolute surprise, he LOVED it! He even let us help him with it. I'm sure this excitement won't last and in the near future he'll be screaming just at the sight of the toothbrush, but at least I'll have pictures to remember the time that it was easy to run the little bristles across his teeth!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

How cute is that. He is a little doll. I am not sure when it starts, but both my kids still love the toothbrush.

Alicia said...

Ok all this blogging about Hawaii is giving me vacation fever! I don't think there's any beach that can compare to those in Hawaii. Mateo's first tooth starting poking through yesterday so I loved seeing how excited your little one is with the toothbrush!