Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is it normal to take like 100 photos a day!?

I don't think I will ever catch up on scrapbooking, let alone developing, all my photos. I've only completed the first four months of Isaac's life... AND just that filled a 12 x 12 scrapbook! What can I say, my kid is the cutest thing in the world!

Giving mommy [open mouth] kisses!

Drinking from a straw at mommies 1st trimester craving spot
Isaac gets a kick out of turning the pages in books. He acts so surprised when he sees the picture on the next page.
Like most kids, Isaac loves the bath. BUT because he likes to stand up, he's back to sink baths. It's so much easier on mommy and daddy. There's only one thing he likes more than the bath time though... Running around naked after! He's feeling better but his nose is still yucky! We had pictures taken tonight for our church directory and poor Isaac blew the biggest snot bubble. Of course it was captured on camera and of course I ordered it! Go figure...
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kevin and Bekah said...

Did I miss something? "First trimester craving spot"? I have been stalking your blog for a few months now; are you pregnant?

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

Not pregnant... 1st trimester craving spot with isaac!!! Oh you'll know when I'm prego again!

Nicole Leonard said...

I'm in the same boat. HUNDREDS of photos of my Kaitlyn... But I've just resigned myself to the fact that they're just going to stay in digital form forever. :)

Will you post the snot bubble pic when you get it? I'd LOVE to see it!! LOL!!

Kevin and Bekah said...

Sorry - I'm a little slow. Totally makes sense now :)

The Hofschroer's said...

I thought you were trying to be sneaky about announcing you were prego too!!! =)

. said...

I am right there with you. I have scrapbooked Levi's first year and it took up 3 12x12 books with extra pages added to all three so your right on track! I too thought you were trying to sneak in a prego annoucement, you have to be careful what you say, we pay close attention.

Paige Hinrichs said...

I was just getting ready to congratulate you! The 1st trimester thing threw me. : )

Yes, it's normal to take 100 pics a day. How could you not? : )

When are we going on a photo shoot for mom?