Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Precious Moments

Last week Shaun, Isaac, and I headed to Arizona to visit my family. Phoenix in July is never my first choice but we desperately needed to be together. The last time we were all together was when Isaac was born and I think the time before that was Christmas 2006. We flew in on my mom's birthday and my brother came a few days later. It was a great surprise for my mom! The weather was actually bearable too. We had two big thunder storms which made the days overcast and the nights a little cooler. Shaun helped my dad put up crown molding, I helped my mom organize her photo albums, and my brother and sister entertained Isaac... Or maybe Isaac entertained them! It was so hard leaving!!! I wish we could all just move to Hawaii and live happily ever after!
The Family
Swimming with Uncle Aaron
Pool side fun with Grammie
Nap time with Uncle Aaron
Enjoying the Arizona rain from the porch
On the plane...
... I was CRAZY!!!
Daddy, Mommy, and Sleepy Head
G-Daddy was helping me walk
Proud G-Daddy and grandson Isaac

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Erica-
What beautiful pics of your family (immediate and extended!). We need to get together soon and have our little men meet! I'm at a training all next week so maybe the week after....talk to you soon.

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Wow, you and your siblings look a lot alike. Nice photos, glad you had a good time. Issac is getting so big, can't wait to see him.

Stephanie said...

Hello Erica,

Thank you for your kind words :) We really appreciate it, and they are encouraging. Thanks for reading, too. It looks like your little family has grown as well - Isaac is very cute - congratulations! I'm glad you got to see family - we really value our extended family time now with Hope - she just increases our joy in everything. Take care and thanks again.

Stephanie

krista said...

Hi Erica!
Looks like you guys had a fun time in AZ! Isaac is a cutie! I saw that you linked me on your blog so Shaun must have told you who I am. You guys look really happy...you have a cute family.