Monday, July 21, 2008

Overdue Date Night!

Movie Tickets: $4
Popcorn: $4.50
Hot Dog: $1
Large Drink with free refills: $3.50
Going to the movies, as husband and wife and not as mommy and daddy, for the first time since you've had a baby: Priceless

We were still on Isaac duty before we left so Shaun didn't have time to shave and I didn't have time to put on make-up!
Look! We're actually holding hands and not sippy cups, diapers, baby toys, or teething tablets! (Yes, my nails are terrible... I know!)
So, we saw Indiana Jones (finally) and if you've seen it I need some clarification. The whole point of the movie was to return the ONE missing crystal skull to the "circle" where all the other aliens were. Well, weren't there TWO skulls that were found? The KGB had one and then Jones and his son found the other in that guys grave in Peru!? What happened to the second one?

3 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Four dollar movie tickets?!?!?! What'd you do - travel back in time to go to the movies?? LOL! All the theaters around us cost at least $8 per person, I think!

But YAY for date night!!

The Hofschroer's said...

I have no idea what Indiana Jones is about but I am so happy that you had time alone with one another! I hope you had time for more than just the movie *wink wink* =)
Hope to see you guys soon!

Isaacs Gramzie said...

Thank you for letting my watch Isaac and play with him while you were on date night! We had so much fun!!!!