Friday, July 4, 2008

Family Photos!

I wanted to share some pictures that we had taken a few weeks ago. But I'm going to have to tell you about it later because Isaac is not in a very happy mood!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Isaac is having a rough time teething. He got his first six teeth during the month of June, tooth seven popped up last night, and I am expecting number eight any day! He's been a champ considering how uncomfortable he must be! So, a day later, I'm back. The pictures were taken at Jurupa Ranch Park (I think that was the name) by a wonderful photographer, Paige (check out her blog under my list of friends). Miss Paige was so creative and patient with Isaac. When he's outside he has to look at EVERYTHING so getting him to even glance at the camera was a task. Thanks Paige for capturing these special moments of my family!!!















4 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!!!! You guys are just the most beautiful family!! Who is the photographer?

Alicia said...

Hi Erica,
Your pics are beautiful! I can't believe your baby boy is nearing one year! We must get together sometime this summer. You're making me nervous for the teething session! Talk to you soon. Love Alicia

Emily Burton said...

You guys are a beautiful family. I am so happy for you. It was great seeing you guys on your "date" to the grocery store hehe. Email me: magumba21@yahoo.com

The Hofschroer's said...

I am so glad you posted more of these pictures! I was hoping to see the rest of them!!! =) I think they are all great!
*Amy