Sunday, July 27, 2008

Don't put me IN the Jungle...

I can play NEXT to it...

I can play ON it...

I can even play UNDER it...

But please, please, PLEASE don't put me IN it!!

Our little baby isn't a little baby anymore! We have been slowly packing up the infant toys, bouncers, and swings and it looks like his "jungle" will be the next to go! Now that he is on the go he HATES when we confine him to one spot... Seen in the picture above. We were hoping to get to his first birthday so that grandparents (and not us) would buy the big boy toys, but I'm not sure we'll be able to hold off for 3 1/2 months. I don't even know where the time has gone. My last week of pregnancy seems longer than the time Isaac has been with us!

Isaac's latest accomplishments:

*Climbs to the top of the stairs

*Walks around the coffee table

*Is wearing 12 to 24 month clothing

*Is approaching 25 lbs.

*Sleeps through the night (we had a horrible few months w/teething)

*Gives many hugs and kisses

3 comments:

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

How cute, I love the "under it" photo.

Alicia said...

Too funny! I need to buy a bouncer for Mateo but hopefully he'll let me put him in it! :)

Kevin and Keri Sheckler said...

Until the birthday bring out the old fashion toys. You know, the pots and pans, the papertowel rolls. Selah loves them all. And they're cheap.:)