Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Trip #.... I've already lost count!

Even though I can't remember what number trip this was, I will NEVER forget this trip. You see, when going to Disneyland with three little boys there is one item that can NOT be forgotten... A double stroller! Yup! We pulled into the parking garage, I turned around, and freaked out. "Shaun Higgins where in the world is that stroller?" Shaun was mad at himself for about two seconds (he was incharge of getting the stroller in the car and I was incharge of everything else). He realized he made a mistake and then was able to brush it off. I, on the other hand, was just beginning my heart attach! We did the best we could to carry everything to the tram and then to the park entrance. I was just going to throw all our stuff in the bottom of the stroller so I didn't even have a backpack to put it all in. We felt like tourist (and not pass holders) when we walked up and had to rent two strollers! We never noticed how many were rented until now. Disneyland sure makes a lot of money just off strollers!  

Thankfully not many people were there and we could enjoy the warm day... The day that had been predicted an 80% chance of rain. HA! Oh, we also had to buy sunblock in the park because of it. Sooooooo didn't need those sweatshirts and beanies I brought! 

The highlight... Isaac finally got to fight Darth Maul! BUT, he wasn't the only one that got to...

Parker stood at a distance. However, when Darth Maul singled him out several times, Parker was quick to apply the force and send Darth Maul flying backwards! I was sitting in the middle of them and was able to capture part of their stand off!  

Darth saw me taking the pictures and stuck his face right in the camera! This was kinda freaky! How are kids not afraid of him!?!

And with this I say... "The End!"
Parker wanted a picture with Jesse but, when he walked up to her he turned his back and wouldn't look at me. Soooo, she did the same! It was perfect! So funny!

No comments: